Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Loved


To know LOVE like an ocean lapping at my shore, filling me to the full and wrapping me warm with all that LOVE is...

To listen to the music of family and friends, a songbird waking the dawn, the buttery smooth strings of a violin or acoustic guitar and our girls laughing, the telling of their stories, their calling me, "Mom"...

To be overcome with wonder, the extravagant beauty of nature, the changing of seasons, holding hands and remembering, dreaming, the flash of fireflies and stars dancing in the night sky, the comfort of my husband's shoulder...

To LOVE and be loved with such utter abandon, to live face to face with light, following a path that only we can take together with no thought of turning back and no regrets...

To share the ups and downs--the every day joys and sorrows, wins and losses, challenges and celebrations, the waking and sleeping--with a wonderful man at my side, one that just happens to be my best friend...

To give what I am--what a privilege-- to see our three beautiful and incredible daughters and one son-in-law bloom with their destiny, live life in the wonder of reality, knowing LOVE for themselves, and helping others to fly with them...free...

To rest content--like an eagle soaring--in who I am, in who I have yet to be... To carry the treasure of precious ones who have gone before me, knowing there is no separation. In Christ we are all one...

I am overwhelmed with blessing today. Love spills down my cheeks for all of you--everyone that I've known--you mean much to me.

My family...YOU are my joy. I love you more than words can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate your kind words and comments.